Warrior's Girl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior's Girl

A site for military spouses to connect with other military spouses on the subjects of all things military.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

this one time...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-06-20

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 9:45 am

at rehab.....

no seriously... i got nothin....

yet...

lol
Back to top Go down
Sgt Wifey

Sgt Wifey

Number of posts : 122

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 9:50 am

were you for real at rehab?

I went to "group therapy" that was a barrel of monkeys... it was scary and smelled
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:37 am

yeah... it blows... the PEOPLE smell funny scratch
Back to top Go down
Sgt Wifey

Sgt Wifey

Number of posts : 122

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:44 am

they weren't the most pleasantly scented creatures...
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 2:01 pm

i had a shower in my room... i sometimes wondered if others didn't Shocked

either that or they just didn't use em...

some were RIPE!!!
Back to top Go down
Omelas
Admin
Omelas

Number of posts : 52

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 3:25 pm

Smelly people.

Fun
Razz
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsgirl.forumotion.com
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 4:25 pm

where have you been chicy?
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-06-21

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:45 pm

i cant think of any off the top of my head. . .
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:23 am

Filmdirectorgirl wrote:
i cant think of any off the top of my head. . .

yeah the only fun one i had was the drivers ed story... i will gladly share if you are interested... call it my first rebel against the church No

but it was fun... cherry
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:34 am

oh wait i remember. . .

oh man this wasnt good. so like eric lived on college housing even though he wasnt a student. they had super strict rules like chicks out by 10pm or something. we were messing around at the time. . . Suspect cause i wasnt really a good girl. . . No
but anyway i spent the night (he had his own room, but had housemates). anyway a friend of theirs was getting married and he didnt want to sign a contract and then get married and have to sign another contract for married housing. so he was paying them money to stay there and room with one of the guys for a week or so til his wedding. . .

well eric would always check if the coast was clear before i could leave cause if his roommates turned him in he'd get kicked out of his housing and i'd get kicked outta school. Anyway. . .
i really wanted a shower cause i was nasty after a wild (yet really quiet) night and so his roomies were all gone and i'm standing in the hall in a towel

when in walks the friend who was staying there!! It was pretty embarassing cause i totally thought he was going to rat us out.

he just laughed and was like "hey, it's your business". i was like Razz you sneaky devil you're guilty too arent you!! but i didnt say anything

it doesnt seem like much but it was pretty embarassing cause we always had to kind of sneak around. . .getting cuaght is kinda. . . scratch sucky
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:42 am

Filmdirectorgirl wrote:
oh wait i remember. . .

oh man this wasnt good. so like eric lived on college housing even though he wasnt a student. they had super strict rules like chicks out by 10pm or something. we were messing around at the time. . . Suspect cause i wasnt really a good girl. . . No
but anyway i spent the night (he had his own room, but had housemates). anyway a friend of theirs was getting married and he didnt want to sign a contract and then get married and have to sign another contract for married housing. so he was paying them money to stay there and room with one of the guys for a week or so til his wedding. . .

well eric would always check if the coast was clear before i could leave cause if his roommates turned him in he'd get kicked out of his housing and i'd get kicked outta school. Anyway. . .
i really wanted a shower cause i was nasty after a wild (yet really quiet) night and so his roomies were all gone and i'm standing in the hall in a towel

when in walks the friend who was staying there!! It was pretty embarassing cause i totally thought he was going to rat us out.

he just laughed and was like "hey, it's your business". i was like Razz you sneaky devil you're guilty too arent you!! but i didnt say anything

it doesnt seem like much but it was pretty embarassing cause we always had to kind of sneak around. . .getting cuaght is kinda. . . scratch sucky

that is awesome!!! i am so bummed i missed the college scene... i was all about pepperdine... til i found out i was pg at 18
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:55 am

hey you didnt miss much.
i was generally a pretty good girl other than i dressed "on the edge" for BYU lol and um. . . eric and i sleeping together throughout the whole thing. . .

but um yeah it's not uncommon there, people just pretend they're perfect queen

i was pretty boring in college, no parties, not even hanging out with firends. I didnt go to sports events or anything> i worked and went to class and spent any free time with eric. he's my favoritest LOL.
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:22 am

awww... that is so cute... i married someone who was really good at pretending to be a good guy.... at least i got lucky with the second and he really is a good guy
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:38 am

Razz glad you got a good catch this time!!

eric is a good guy. immature, yes. but definitely a good guy. you know they're a sweetie if you've seen em Sad lol. he adores me so it's good. he just has some little issues here adn there he needs to work on. but. . . so do i!
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:42 am

yeah nobody's perfect, we all have things to work on... the fact is there is a lot of love and nothing bad enough to just toss it all away... so yeah... i am just hopin he realized i don't like it when he tries to belittle me or make me feel stupid when it comes to a topic he thinks he knows more or whatever
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:53 am

im the culprit there. i hav ethe 4 years of ed and he has just he hs plus the tech training he's doing now. i dont mean to put him down, but sometimes i guess i do. he's really smart though, especailly with politics and stuff. and he can memorize ANYTHING. he's jus tnot very good at reasoning skills.
i'm all reason, but cant remember a danged thing to save my life. so im good at math but can never recall a single formula. i can do science well too.
but eric dude he can remember specific battles and dates and formulas and all those medical terms and anatomy and crap like that. it's crazy. but he always feels stupid cause he was alway sput down when he was younge rand then he married a chick who had a ton of education while he was still trying to figure out wha the wanted to do with life.
i put him in a crappy spot Sad so i'm trying to help him up and out. i really want to go back to school but refuse til he's at my same level of ed because i never want him to feel less becuase of me.
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:01 am

yeah i had a scholarship lined up and everything... and i coulda gone to college while preggers and with a baby but it woulda been tough...

i wasn't up for that struggle back then...

jon is a grad from a continuation type school from idaho so technically i am smarter except for when it comes to his engineering stuff.... but we once took an iq test and i scored a 220 somthing and he was at a 190 something... i won that battle but he seriously tries to shut me down and starts getting mean when he realizes he can't win
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:07 am

lol you guys try to test out each other LOL

i bought eric this book once on like finding the perfect career for you. and it tests you on your abiilities in like 6 different areas (like math, english, social stuff, business, engineering/mech, etc). it was to help him discover what line he would be best in. . . not just interest but what you're acutally GOOD at. it has a timed test for each area and then you see how well you did.
the range is based on points and you can fall anywhere from "very poor" all the way up to "very excellent" or something like that. there's like 8 slots.
eric did really well. most of his were in the "very good" to "very excellent" with like one "average". i was so proud of him. we found out he was better at some by far than others.

so he's like oh, you should try it. . . i took each test and got "very excellent" in each category. i felt soooo bad. No i didnt want to show him but eventually he found out. Sad
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:09 am

hav eyou thought about going back to school? if so, what would you do? you might look into business with your managing background. I sell mary kay now and i dont make a ton cause i'm busy enough with my kiddo and the one on the way and such, but i love it. i really have a couple fun business ideas i'd like to try. i'm thinking of opening a small tshirt company for families. . . cute/funny/endearing phrases and stuff. . .
cause i'm one of those loser moms who likes to make everyone match. lol eirc thinks it's cute too though so what the hey!

and plus eric knows all about screenprinting since he did that for a while. but yeah it costs money to get into, something we dont have!
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:14 am

that sounds like an interesting book i am going to have to look into it...

as for me going back to school i was thinkin of going back once jon is on shore duty and i will have a bit of help with the kids.... i am lookin into child psychology or business management..... i know two opposite ends of the spectrum... but those are my interests geek
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:26 am

the book is called Discover What You're Best At, by Linda Gale. apparently i can have any profession confused which doesnt help me much. i was kind of hoping i'd be goo dat just ONE thing so i could focus on something finally lol.

yeah you should totally go back to school it'd be rad. dont worry about your majors differing so much, and if you wnat them both just do both. i started out a bio engineering major.
transferred to byu and did anthro/archaeology and then began a film major as a double major. realized i didnt want to be in school that long becuase i wanted to marry and have kids and i wanted to be sure to graduate FIRST, so i dropped film.
thank goodness cause i got married my last year and found out i was preggo my last semester. God does certainly love me!!

my counselors always said i should take english, but it comes so easily for me. why major in something you already understand? that's how film was. Why pay money to study something that comes naturally?? to me it was a waste. I wanted to pay money to learn something that was difficult and hard for me to grasp alone. so that might be a consideration. find out what you're good at but not alreayd so good tha tyou cant really learn much about it anymore.

i just lack confidence in my writing right now Sad but before i start a lot of bigger projects (like that screenplay) i'm going to do some small articles for baby magazines to warm up. i'm already working on the prework stuff for wriitng about how to survive bedrest. there isnt enough info on that out there and there's a lot of women who just get super bored and end up breaking the rules and going into early labor!!

anyway, hope you figure out whihc major lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

this one time... Empty
PostSubject: Re: this one time...   this one time... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this one time...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior's Girl :: SEX!! :: Sex Stories-
Jump to: