Warrior's Girl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior's Girl

A site for military spouses to connect with other military spouses on the subjects of all things military.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

supposed to be home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-06-20

supposed to be home Empty
PostSubject: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 9:44 am

he was deployed... but then he was home for a week... then he had 3M inspection and then he had a political port visit... so he is still gone.... should be home tomorrow. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sgt Wifey

Sgt Wifey

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 9:52 am

Lucky you... Lucky you...

Why are you posting in all the areas?!

It's hard to find you
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:35 am

i am tryin to fill it up;)
Back to top Go down
Sgt Wifey

Sgt Wifey

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:45 am

Great...

so now i'm chasing you around the board
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 2:01 pm

i like bein chased Wink
Back to top Go down
Sgt Wifey

Sgt Wifey

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 4:57 pm

lol!

You would like to be chased... although I feel this topic might belong in the sex area...

Tauni don't bust me!!!!!!!!!

HAHA
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:18 pm

yay! he shoul dbe back soon right???
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:24 am

Sgt Wifey wrote:
lol!

You would like to be chased... although I feel this topic might belong in the sex area...

Tauni don't bust me!!!!!!!!!

HAHA

mmmmhm... Cool

but seriously sorry we took it outta the wrong forum.... we apologize greatly tauni
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:25 am

Filmdirectorgirl wrote:
yay! he shoul dbe back soon right???

yaya baby!!! he is supposedly supposed to be pierside any moment now!!! and i am waitin for the pick up call! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:37 am

SAWEET!!! lol:flower:
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:43 am

Filmdirectorgirl wrote:
SAWEET!!! lol:flower:

Like a Star @ heaven i know i can't wait bounce I love you
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:57 am

but then we wont be able to see you so much. . . No
that's okay though i plan to be busy this weekend at least. i'm gonna be helping eric out a lot with his pharm thing cuase if he finishes one of the books (the math which is the hardest for him) i'm going to get a sitter and take him out on a nice date-- which we NEVER do. . . last time we got to go out w/o her was new years!!
so this will be nice
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:23 am

Filmdirectorgirl wrote:
but then we wont be able to see you so much. . . No
that's okay though i plan to be busy this weekend at least. i'm gonna be helping eric out a lot with his pharm thing cuase if he finishes one of the books (the math which is the hardest for him) i'm going to get a sitter and take him out on a nice date-- which we NEVER do. . . last time we got to go out w/o her was new years!!
so this will be nice

eh, i will sneak my time while he is playing vid games or the such...

but it would be nice for you guys to have a date nite!! that is always much needed when you work so hard!
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:40 am

yeah i can tell eric's depressed lately. just working 10 + hours a day 5 days a week plus like 6-8 on saturdays gets tolling. not to mention he usually walks or takes the bus so we can save on gas. and then he has his pharm stuff and has to help me out in the house cause im supposed to take it easy.
he needs a major break.

yeah totally sneak out. if you are how are you going to break it to him? i mean if it's positive?? affraid i'd wrap it up lol like a gift make him open it. he'll be like "WTH??" lol
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:43 am

Filmdirectorgirl wrote:
yeah i can tell eric's depressed lately. just working 10 + hours a day 5 days a week plus like 6-8 on saturdays gets tolling. not to mention he usually walks or takes the bus so we can save on gas. and then he has his pharm stuff and has to help me out in the house cause im supposed to take it easy.
he needs a major break.

yeah totally sneak out. if you are how are you going to break it to him? i mean if it's positive?? affraid i'd wrap it up lol like a gift make him open it. he'll be like "WTH??" lol

i figured i'd wait til he was laying in bed and then i would just toss it on the nitestand next to him Razz
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:00 am

lol good enough!

i always pretended i was super sad and disappointed. cause he knew that deep down i wanted a baby (both times) . he was like "aww baby it will be okay. we can try if you want a baby, we dont hav eto wait for it to just happen". and then i would show him.

nearly got me smacked upside the head LOL.
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:06 am

yeah thats what happened with michi... we were trying for three months and the first two months they were negative and we were bummed, but then the third one came pos. so i walked out lookin all bummed and he was like its ok baby next month and i tossed the stick at him witha big ole grin on my face.... he didn't like that too much lol!
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 4:13 am

lol too funny.

i wonder what i'll say next time.

i'll probably just hand him $2 for the bus, some lunch and the address to the recruiter's office LOL. thats if he hasnt done it by then.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Wifey

Sgt Wifey

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 8:59 am

Don't you girls have AIM or YIM or something??

lol! lol! lol!
I think I just peed on my desk chair laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: supposed to be home   supposed to be home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

supposed to be home
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior's Girl :: Deployment :: Is your spouse currently deployed??-
Jump to: