Warrior's Girl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior's Girl

A site for military spouses to connect with other military spouses on the subjects of all things military.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my non fuzzy babies

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sgt Wifey

Sgt Wifey

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-20

my non fuzzy babies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my non fuzzy babies   my non fuzzy babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:43 pm

Are you on the patch? I was afraid of it when all the news came out about it being dangerous.

I rock the Nueva Ring Wink

You could be on your way to # 3...

12 kids - LOL. That's toooo many.

Phil announced "we" would start trying when he gets home in May. LOL. i don't think so - Sept. '09 we can try.
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-06-21

PostSubject: Re: my non fuzzy babies   my non fuzzy babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 7:02 pm

yeah im super sensitive to any medications. . .so er we have to use condoms and the natural timing methods. WHich actulaly work really well unless you get lazy lol or secretly want kids. . . tongue

im too afraid to try other types of BC cause yeah i get sick from just about every med and the ones that dont make me sick usulaly just plain dont work on me. it's bizarre.

yeah 12 kids is a LOT. even in my view there. 5 would be super nice Razz yay! almost halfway there lol.
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: my non fuzzy babies   my non fuzzy babies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 10:08 am

yeeaaah i was thinkin bout switching frm the patch to the ring... do you like it? i was worried too, but my doc went over all the stuff with me.... and i am not considered high risk for any of the possible side effects....

but yeah... 12, WAY too many... i think 6 is good, i have a thing with even numbers lol

hmmmm, r u sure you don't wanna be pg before you get hitched jessy? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my non fuzzy babies   my non fuzzy babies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my non fuzzy babies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior's Girl :: Aww...Babies :: Non-fuzzy babies-
Jump to: