Warrior's Girl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior's Girl

A site for military spouses to connect with other military spouses on the subjects of all things military.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ssh! it's a secret

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-06-21

ssh! it's a secret Empty
PostSubject: ssh! it's a secret   ssh! it's a secret Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:34 pm

muahaha so i conned my hubby into breaking the doctor's rules today. . . geek

apparently having the chit-chat about the unfairness worked Sako LOL. He was like "fine let me SHOW you that i'm sorry!!" Twisted Evil ohh yes the evil tactics we women have!!

lol! im happy now. LOL like you couldnt tell:lol!:

just hoping the doctor doesnt find out. . . silent
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2007-06-20

ssh! it's a secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: ssh! it's a secret   ssh! it's a secret Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 4:52 am

oohooh ariel got some lovin!!! i am glad the lil talk worked.... i hope that it continues.... i know how much you guys love eachother, but you guys have ur issues just like the rest of us. don't worry hun it will get better once you guys are in and away from your parents... i think that is the major issue.... Rolling Eyes i am so excited, did he say he was going to go to his appt for the test tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

ssh! it's a secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: ssh! it's a secret   ssh! it's a secret Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 1:21 pm

yep he should go in today. if he doesnt man he's sleeping onthe porch with all the freaking neighbor's cats. LOL

yeah i cant wait to get away from my parents and this hellhole LOL. i hate our tiny 1 bedroom piece of POOP we live in . and the landlord showed up at like 9am yesterday and was weedwhackings uper loud (didnt even call first) and woke up jacque. and i wasnt dressed so i had to hide in my room for like 2 hours til he left!! cause yeah i did like ALL the laundry (least what fits me that's left LOL which is like 2 shirts lol) and it was down the hall and in the bathroom too (which doubles as a laundry room). oh my. it was awful.

oh so get this. my mom calls last night and was saying she really really needs to talk to me about something befroe Eric leaves (for boot camp im guessing). NOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooo

whatever it is NO. NO NO NO WOMAN!! NO!!! she prolly wants me to move into their house to save money and crap Nooooo!! and prolly wants me to manage their restaurant while he is gone NOOOOO!!

darn them all to heck!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

ssh! it's a secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: ssh! it's a secret   ssh! it's a secret Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 11:46 am

oh wow... that is crazy... but it is good that you got you some, and he better keep it up with the good hubby bit otherwise i am gonna kick is a$$ lol and yeah

as for your mom tell her to shove it... i am soooo not going to be happy if she tries to pull that bit on you! when did she say she wanted to talk to you?? have you talked to her yet??? what did she want?
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

ssh! it's a secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: ssh! it's a secret   ssh! it's a secret Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2007 1:49 pm

i brought it up again and she was like "oh yeah we'll definitely have to talk, but dont worry we dont have to right now. . . i want to sit down with you sometime and go over some things".

grrrrrrrrreaeaaaaaaaaaaaaat. *note my sarcasm*

i really dont want to talk about it. she hasnt brought it back up since then. but she's pissing me off.

i dont know if you saw my thread in mssn in the preggo forum, but yeah. . . my mom's been up to some no good lately (the thread's title has something to do with my sister coming through for me)
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

ssh! it's a secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: ssh! it's a secret   ssh! it's a secret Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:23 am

i am going to have to go to mssn and check on it.... i haven't been in a few days, but it sounds like ur mom is trying somethin shady!!!
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

ssh! it's a secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: ssh! it's a secret   ssh! it's a secret Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 2:54 pm

yeah i'm wary of her right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ssh! it's a secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: ssh! it's a secret   ssh! it's a secret Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ssh! it's a secret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior's Girl :: SEX!! :: Sex Stories-
Jump to: