Warrior's Girl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warrior's Girl

A site for military spouses to connect with other military spouses on the subjects of all things military.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pierced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sgt Wifey

Sgt Wifey

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2007-06-20

Pierced Empty
PostSubject: Pierced   Pierced Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 4:37 pm

Ok.

I did it! The actual piercing was easy - so easy and quick and didn't hurt!
The trip was a disaster. I took my friend, Kim, just because who wants to go alone? But she had her bf's daughter - 5 yrs old. So we tell the 5yr old that Jessy needs to get her tattoo touched up and that's what we're doing. Kim is stilling in the lobby with the kid and the kid picks a piece of candy out of the tray, opens it and licks it. Mind you I told Lissy (the kid) that if she was good in the lobby, I'd get her a candy bar at CVS after.... so she licks the candy and doesn't like it and tries to put it back. So Kim is like, "NO. Lis... you eat that!" so Lissy eat it. I come out of the piercing room and I'm like, "alright let's go" and Kim goes to put the magazine she was looking at back and lis is making this face... and I'm like, "what's up with you chica?" and she's like, "I'm gonna puke" and Kim has had it with Lis today and is like, "Felicity - STOP you are not going to puke... act like a big girl!" and I open the door - Lis steps out and... BLAH right in the carpetted hallway. Kim is like, "are you kidding me!?!" so Kim is cleaning the floor I take Lis out side - for her own safety - as Kim is really on the edge. And Lis goes back to Kim, "Kimmy I'm sorry I puked" and Kim's like, "You're sorry? Don't say sorry to me! Say sorry to the nice man whose carpet you puked on... and say sorry to Daddy because now we're not going swimming... you're grounded"

OH MAN. What a disaster! Its our fault though - we fed the kid a taco prior to this little trip....
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Pierced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierced   Pierced Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 7:47 pm

aww poor kiddo! Sorry things were such a fiasco!

congrats on your piercing. . . are you happy with it?
Back to top Go down
Sgt Wifey

Sgt Wifey

Pierced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierced   Pierced Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 8:05 pm

VERY!

I had it done originally when I was 19... but then I took it out when I was 21. And I've missed it terribly... so I figured it was time to put it back!

I can't wait to show Phil!

PS. you are familiar with this piercing? It's the one that got us all busted on MSSN
Back to top Go down
Filmdirectorgirl

Filmdirectorgirl

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-06-21

Pierced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierced   Pierced Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:28 am

no sorry i didnt hear about it. i'm guessing it's . . . private lol.
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

Number of posts : 180

Pierced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierced   Pierced Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:37 am

yay!! he is gonna be so excited... did it hurt or bleed???
Back to top Go down
Sgt Wifey

Sgt Wifey

Pierced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierced   Pierced Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:27 am

It bled a little more than the first time - just because it had to go through scar tissue....

But I must say - last night "late night conversation" with Phil was so good! OMG - I highly recommend this addition to everyone!

Phil and I have now scheduled 2 calls a day - the first is when he's out of "work" and we talk about the day and stuff... the 2nd is later when everyone is sleeping... and he is in bed... Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
JonesysWife

JonesysWife

Number of posts : 180

Pierced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierced   Pierced Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 12:43 pm

ooh, that sounds like so much fun, i am gonna need to get me one of those for when jon is deployed again Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pierced Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pierced   Pierced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pierced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior's Girl :: SEX!! :: Sex Stories-
Jump to: